– Daycare of orphaned and/or disadvantaged children whose families are unable to care
or provide for them.
– Medical care for all disadvantaged children from the region.
– Providing education for all disadvantaged children from the region.
The foundation strives to achieve its objective through, among other things:
– Income from actions
– Income from sponsors and donors
– Income from financial adoption plans
– Raising funding
– Mediating, raising awareness, deliberating, and seeking cooperation with the national
authorities in Indonesia.
The foundation only spends its funds on the construction, maintenance and operation of the
orphanage and aid for all underprivileged children in the region. In the Netherlands, work is
conducted purely on a volunteering basis, without payment or compensation.
In Indonesia, salaries are distributed only to construction professionals as well as the employees responsible
for the caretaking and guidance of the children, while volunteers receive no compensation (see
financial accountability). The board of the Dolidi Ndano Foundation in the Netherlands oversees
management of the organisation’s assets.